Is Your Network Ready For Cloud-Based Unified Communications?
Run the BroadconX VoIP Readiness Test to Find Out
The health of your LAN network and its connection to the internet are a vital part of any successful cloud-based VoIP deployment. The BroadconX VoIP Readiness Test is designed to be a simple, non-intrusive way of evaluating your data network. The test simulates voice traffic on your network based on the number of phones you will be installing. It will provide you with important information like bandwidth utilization, jitter, packet loss and delay over a predetermined period of time. In addition, it provides a Mean Opinion Score (MOS) to help you determine if your network is ready for VoIP.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the performance of your network, and whether it can support a VoIP deployment read more about the process below and then complete our request form, or call us at 800.294.3913.
Here’s How The BroadconX VoIP Readiness Test Works
- Call us (800.294.3913) or complete the request form below, be sure to include your email address, business name and how many VoIP telephones you will have on your network.
- Once we receive your request, we will contact you to discuss how the test will work and how long you would like the test to run.
- We will send you an email, with a secure link to download a small app (non-intrusive) to install and run on your desktop computer.
- Performance data regarding the VoIP data will be collected on our secure server. Note: the test does not collect any of your network or user data, it’s 100% secure and virus free.
- At the end of the reporting schedule, we will send you a complete copy of your readiness report and answer any questions you may have.
Complete the form below to get started with your BroadconX VoIP Readiness Test.