Education and Government
Unified Communication Systems
Advanced Communications Without The Cost
Education and government institutions have a unique challenge. As budgets continue to get stretched and because federal and state funding is always changing K-12, local, county and state facilities are being required to do more with less. BroadconX cloud-based systems allow education and government organizations to maximize their resources while controlling and managing their budgets.
BroadconX provides discounted public sector rates for telephone lines and system packages for institutions in the state of Wisconsin. You can view our package details here.
No school or government facility is the same. The number of locations and resources they have to leverage are all different. BroadconX cloud-based UC systems provide each institution with the flexibility to create their own communication plan. Maximize call handling efficiency with call queuing, advanced auto attendant or voicemail to email integration. Stay connected all the time with our enterprise-grade business sets or leverage PC softphones or mobile phones to communicate anytime, anywhere.
No Upfront Hardware Costs
Technology is changing at a rapid pace. For education and government institutions that means the technology they buy today is obsolete and needs to be refreshed in five years or less. Cloud-based communication systems require no on-site hardware. This minimizes the initial upfront cost of new system purchases and allows schools and governments to take advantage of the latest technology. No on-site hardware means no future expenses related to security patches, software or hardware upgrades, maintenance agreements and no unexpected trip-charge expenses from local technical resources. Contact us to learn how a UC system from BroadconX can reduce your communications costs.
Budgets change annually and so do employee resources. Hardware-based technology means you’re purchasing the hardware resources you need – even when you don’t need them. BroadconX unified communications solutions are highly scalable. Add or remove users, features, and functionality as needed. Pay only for what you use.
Emergency Management Planning
Reliable communications for school and government institutions isn’t just about communicating effectively, it’s about security and safety. Cloud-based unified communication systems are inherently redundant and highly reliable – there always on and not dependent on local resources. Contingency or disaster recovery plans for how your organization can communicate during the next emergency are standard on BroadconX UC systems. In an emergency route call traffic to any location or any device immediately. Contact us to learn more about how a cloud-based UC system can help you develop an emergency management plan.
All BroadconX Unified Communication Systems Include
- Unlimited Calling: Lower your communications bill by eliminating long distance charges.
- No Hardware: Our cloud-based systems require no on-site hardware (except the telephone) which minimizes your upfront costs. In addition, there are no future expenses associated with software upgrades, maintenance agreements or “trip charges”. Telephones can be rented for a low monthly fee, which includes replace/repair at no cost and the ability to upgrade to newer models at any time.
- One Bill: Telephone lines and UC phone system on a single bill.
- Support: 24/7 Technical Support and Customer Service.
- Implementation: All new systems include project management from design to installation. And we provide customized administration and end-user training.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee