Unified Communication Systems
Big System Features, Small System Price
Let BroadconX customize your small business phone system to lower costs and increase productivity. Every unified communication system comes with advanced capabilities that provide a flexible and scalable environment so you can grow your business.
La Crosse, Wisconsin 800.294.3913
100’s of Advanced Features Plus
- Auto Attendant: Efficiently route calls to any location, department or device any time of the day.
- eFax Service: Replace your existing fax machine and receive and send faxes from the web, email or your mobile softphone.
- Voice Mail to Email Integration: Never miss a message, receive voice mail messages via your email.
- Mobile Softphone Client: Recieve and make business calls without providing customers with your personal mobile telephone number. Available for both iPhone and Android devices.
- Disaster Recovery: Don’t let unexpected emergencies or outages shut your business down. In an emergency, route business calls to any device at any location.
Not familiar with cloud-based UC phone systems? Start here.
All BroadconX Unified Communication Systems Include
- Unlimited Calling: Lower your communications bill by eliminating long distance charges.
- No Hardware: Our cloud-based systems require no on-site hardware (except the telephone) which minimizes your upfront costs. In addition, there are no future expenses associated with software upgrades, maintenance agreements or “trip charges”. Telephones can be rented for a low monthly fee, which includes replace/repair at no cost and the ability to upgrade to newer models at any time.
- One Bill: Telephone lines and UC phone system on a single bill.
- Support: 24/7 Technical Support and Customer Service.
- Implementation: All new systems include project management from design to installation. And we provide customized administration and end-user training.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
UC Systems are Ideal For These Types of Small-Medium Businesses
- Dental Offices
- Legal Firms
- Real Estate Agencies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Construction Companies
- Manufacturing – Firms Selling Nationally or Internationally
- Small/Medium Government Facilities
- Financial – Single or Multi-Location Credit Unions and Banks
- Healthcare – Counseling, Chiropractic or Physical Therapy (We provide HIPPA Compliant Systems)
- Businesses with Semi-Mobile or Remote Workers